Apply for Work Holiday Pass

Before we take you to the application form, we need some quick information from you.

  • worked in Singapore?
  • studied in Singapore?
  • stayed long term in Singapore (not as a tourist)?

A FIN is a 9-digit code issued to foreigners who have worked, studied or stayed (not as a tourist) in Singapore.