Letter of Consent: documents required for selected professions
For selected professions, you will need to submit additional documents when applying for a Letter of Consent. These include healthcare professionals, lawyers and regional representatives.
- For non-English documents, you must submit the original document and an English translation. The translation can be done by a translation service provider.
- Other than these documents, we may ask for other documents when we review your application.
You will need to submit additional documents for these professions:
For regional representatives of overseas companiesShow
You will need:
- A copy of the approval letter from Enterprise Singapore for setting up the representative office in Singapore.
- A letter from the representative’s office headquarters stating:
- The purpose of the application.
- The duration of the candidate’s assignment.
- A guarantee for the maintenance and repatriation of the candidate.
For healthcare professionals, lawyers, football players or coachesShow
You will need supporting documents from the respective professional bodies:
|Dentist||Singapore Dental Council|
|Diagnostic radiographer||Allied Health Professions Council|
|Doctor||Singapore Medical Council|
|Emergency medical technician||Unit for Prehospital Emergency Care|
|Football player or coach||Sport Singapore|
|Lawyer||Legal Services Regulatory Authority|
|Nurse||Singapore Nursing Board|
|Occupational therapist||Allied Health Professions Council|
|Paramedic||Unit for Prehospital Emergency Care|
|Pharmacist||Singapore Pharmacy Council|
|Physiotherapist||Allied Health Professions Council|
|Radiation therapist||Allied Health Professions Council|
|Speech therapist||Allied Health Professions Council|
|TCM practitioner||Traditional Chinese Medicine Practitioners Board|
For employees in a food establishmentShow
A copy of the foodshop licence issued by Singapore Food Agency (SFA).
If you have a new establishment and don’t have the licence yet, you can submit a copy of the "Application for Foodshop Licence" letter issued to you by SFA.