Skip to main content
About us

12:00AM to 12:00AM
(Monday to Friday)
Including Public Holidays

Not available due to maintenance Every Thursday, 8.30pm – 9pm.

What can I do in FWTES?Show

You can check the number of non-domestic work pass holders staying in an HDB flat or private residential premises (PRP).

Homeowners can:

  • Remove migrant workers who are no longer residing in the HDB flat or PRP.
  • Block your properties from being registered as an address for migrant workers.

What do I need before I use FWTES?Show

You need the following ready before logging in to FWTES:

  • Corppass. Apply for Corppass account if you don’t have one.
  • Your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
    1. Log in to Corppass.
    2. Go to the eService Accesstab.
    3. Choose Foreign Employee Compliance eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
    4. Assign Foreign Employee Compliance eServices to your Corppass account.
  • Address of HDB flat or PRP.

I already have Corppass account. How do I check if I can access FWTES?Show

  1. Log in to your Corppass account.
  2. Go to Assigned eServices tab. You should see Foreign Employee Compliance eServices listed as one of your assigned eServices.

If Foreign Manpower eServices is not listed as one of your assigned eServices, please ask your Singpass admin or sub-admin to assign the eService to you.

Get helpShow

Please refer to the user guide.