|Not available due to maintenance||
How do I get workplace number for my construction worksite to carry out WSH transaction?Show
You have applied BCA permit for structural works (only for construction worksite).
You have an existing workplace record.
You don’t need to apply for BCA permit (only for construction worksite).
You don’t have existing workplace record.
You can also refer to the user guide to:
Who can use?Show
This eService can be used by:
- Company representatives
- Toxic substances monitoring officers
What do I need?Show
|If you are||Log in with|
|Company representative||Corppass assigned with WSH eServices|
|Toxic substances monitoring officer||Singpass|
- Soft copies of the toxic substances monitoring report and workplace layout map with sampling points indicated.
- Completed toxic substances monitoring XLS template (for uploading your toxic substances monitoring data). You can download a copy of the XLS template.
All files must be:
- In PDF, XLS, Word or JPG format.
- Less than 2MB in file size.
Assign Corppass with WSH eServices
If you’re using Corppass, your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
- Log in to Corppass.
- Go to the eService Access tab.
- Choose WSH eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign WSH eServices to your Corppass account.
What can I do with this eService?Show
|If you are||You can|
|Toxic substances monitoring officer||
I can't find “Total Dust” as a dropdown option. What should I do?Show
“Total Dust” is listed as “Nuisance Particulates” in the dropdown list.
What value should I input for concentration and time-weighted average value (TWA) in the eService submission when my report indicates that the chemical concentration is non-detectable (ND)?Show
You need to review the non-detectable value provided by your service provider and input a value that is one decimal place lesser than the ND value.
- If ND value is 0.05, then input value is 0.049.
- If ND value is 0.01, then input value is 0.009.