|Not available due to maintenance||
How do I get workplace number for my construction worksite to carry out WSH transaction?Show
You have applied BCA permit for structural works (only for construction worksite).
You have an existing workplace record.
You don’t need to apply for BCA permit (only for construction worksite).
You don’t have existing workplace record.
You can search using your UEN, company name or workplace name to search for your workplace records.
You can also read the user guides to:
Who can use?Show
This eService can be used by:
- Company representatives
- Noise monitoring officers
What do I need?Show
|If you are||Log in with|
|Company representative||Corppass assigned with WSH eServices|
|Noise monitoring officer||Singpass|
- Soft copies of the completed noise monitoring report and noise map.
- Completed noise monitoring data XLS template (for uploading your noise monitoring data). You can download the XLS template.
All files must be:
- In PDF, XLS, Word or JPG format.
- Less than 2MB in file size.
Assign Corppass with WSH eServices
If you’re using Corppass, your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
- Log in to Corppass.
- Go to the eService Access tab.
- Choose WSH eServices as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign WSH eServices to your Corppass account.
Apply for Corppass if you don’t have one.
What can I do?Show
|If you are||You can|
|Noise monitoring officer||