|Who can register||Employer or employee.|
|What you need||
|How long it takes||Registration is immediate.
It may take 5-10 mins to fill up the registration form.
You should register your SGSecure rep so that you can be updated on the latest SGSecure information and be the point of contact with the authorities in times of crises. An effective rep should be:
- Proactive, resourceful and passionate about security and safety.
- Able to rally fellow co-workers.
- Able to work under pressure.
Your SGSecure rep’s role is to:
- Advocate for SGSecure preparedness in peacetime.
- Lead in the implementation of SGSecure initiatives by using the SGSecure Guide for Workplaces to raise preparedness against terrorism.
- Be informed of the latest SGSecure updates.
- Activate business continuity plan in crises.
- Point of contact with MOM in crises.
What should I do after register?Show
You can start by providing:
- Your own particulars.
- Postal codes of all your company branches. This will enable us to identify your affected locations and provide you with timely and updated information.
What should I do if my company has multiple branches?Show
How do I de-register an SGSecure rep?Show
If you’re the SGSecure rep
- Delete your details upon logging in.
- Ask your Corppass administrator to terminate your account. If you no longer have a user account, approach your Corppass Administrator to delete your details from the system.
If you’re the Corppass administrator
- Log in to Corppass.
- De-register the SGSecure Rep by deleting the SGSecure rep’s details.
- Terminate the user account accordingly.
If you’re the employer
- Ask your Corppass administrator to log in with their Corppass account.
- De-register the SGSecure rep by deleting their details.
- Terminate the user account.
You should register another SGSecure rep so that you continue to be updated on SGSecure matters.