At a glance
|Who can notify||
Employers or company representatives.
|How long to complete||10 to 15 minutes|
What information must I provide?Show
- Company name and UEN
- Company contact person details
- Name of union (if company is unionised), and whether union was consulted
- Number of employees on the date of submission of the retrenchment notification to MOM. This includes all employees, i.e. Singaporeans, PRs and foreigners.
- Details of employees to be retrenched (i.e. name, NRIC or FIN, residential status, job title, date of effective retrenchment, date of notification of retrenchment to employees)
- Payment of retrenchment benefit and quantum
- Provision of employment facilitation assistance
What do I need before I can notify MOM?Show
- Corppass. Apply for a Corppass account if you don’t have one.
- Your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
- Log in to Corppass.
- Go to eService Access tab.
- Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) eService to your CorpPass account.
How do I amend a submitted retrenchment notification?Show
For instructions, you can refer to the user manual.