At a glance
|Who can apply||
Employers or company representatives
|How long to complete form||20 to 30 minutes|
|When to notify||Within 30 days from date of start work|
What do I need before I can notify MOM?Show
- Corppass. Apply for a Corppass account if you don’t have one.
- Your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
- Log in to Corppass.
- Go to eService Access tab.
- Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) to your Corppass account.
- Details of the young person, e.g. name, NRIC, etc.
- Medical report that certifies the young person to be medically fit.
I already have Corppass account. How do I check if I can access this eService?Show
- Log in to your Corppass account.
- Go to Assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices.
If Employment Standards Online (ESOL) is not listed as one of your assigned eServices, please ask your Corppass admin or sub-admin to assign the eService to you.