At a glance
|Who can apply||
Employers or company representatives.
|How long to complete form||20 to 30 minutes.|
|When to apply||At least 2 months before starting the deduction.|
|How long it takes||
At least 2 to 3 months.
May take longer if information provided is incomplete or incorrect.
What are the criteria for allowable salary deduction?Show
Your employees must be covered under the Employment Act.
What do I need before I apply?Show
- A Corppass account is required to transact with MOM. Apply for a Corppass account if you don’t have one.
- Your Corppass admin or sub-admin must assign your Corppass account:
- Log in to Corppass.
- Go to eService Access tab.
- Choose Employment Standards Online (ESOL) as one of your company’s eServices.
- Assign Employment Standards Online (ESOL) eService to your Corppass account.
I already have Corppass account. How do I check if I can access this eService?Show
- Log in to your Corppass account.
- Go to Assigned eServices tab. You should see Employment Standards Online (ESOL) listed as one of your assigned eServices.
If Employment Standards Online (ESOL) is not listed as one of your assigned eServices, please ask your Corppass admin or sub-admin to assign the eService to you.
What documents and information do I need before I apply?Show
You must download and complete these forms:
- Acknowledgement form signed by affected employees.
- Latest copy of employment contract or KETs signed by employee.
You must also provide the following details:
- Details of amenities and services, e.g. cost.