- The Calculator Service ("Service") on the Ministry of Manpower ("MOM")’s website is brought to you by MOM.
- By using this Service, you are deemed to have read and accepted the terms and conditions provided in this agreement. If you are not agreeable to the terms and conditions stated here, please kindly refrain from using this website and the service as such terms and conditions in place will bind users at the time they gain access to, and/or use the website and the service.
While every care is taken by MOM to provide the Services, the Government disclaims all liability whatsoever, for:
- Any loss of or any inability to retrieve any data or information however caused and including non-deliveries, misuses, mis-deliveries as a result of any interruption, suspension or termination of Service.
- Any inaccuracy in the information or resources available, received or transmitted through the Service.
- Any malfunction, defect or error in the Service.
- Any delay or inability on MOM's part in the provision of the Services under this Agreement because of any electronic, mechanical, system, data processing or telecommunication defect or failure, act of God, civil disturbance or any event outside MOM's control.
Further, no warranty is given that access to the website will be provided uninterrupted or free from errors or that any identified defect will be corrected or that the information on the website is free from virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, agent, program or macros.
- Exclusion of Liability
MOM shall in no event be liable for any damages, loss or expense including without limitation, direct, special or consequential damage or economic loss arising from or in connection or referable to:
- Any access, the use or inability to access or use of the website or the service, or reliance on the information on this website.
- Any system, server or connection failure, error, omission, interruption or delay in transmission.
- Any computer virus or other malicious, destructive or corrupting code, programs or macro that may affect, the computer equipment, program or other property of yours.
By accessing this website, you agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend MOM at all times from and against any claims, actions or demands, including, without limitation, reasonable legal and accounting fees, alleging or resulting from your use of the website or Service or your breach of the terms and conditions of use.
MOM reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to terminate the Service, with or without cause at any time. MOM shall not be liable for any damages, losses or expenses howsoever caused by or arising out of termination of the Service.